TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

when the share price was 5c the same thing was probaly said...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    when the share price was 5c the same thing was probaly said about the talk of it going to 30 or 40c....FMG 20c or less to $5...even $10 and more...Paladin 0.08c to $10+....it doesn't happen overnight, usually takes years, and there are a lot of things to mess with price along the way - good news, bad news, delayed news, no news, waiting and waiting and waiting...rumours, inuendo and plenty of BS - it's all just part of the game we play.... Just like PDN and FMG in their own fields, TPT has big potential assets by any measurement in the O&G industry in two very different locations with proven hydrocarbon systems.

WD GANN...."Know your company like a cow knows its calf and be prepared to hang in there for the long haul, because that is where the real money is made"....and "be quick to get out when the season changes"...and "The crowd often get it wrong".....

....and I have yet to see the crowd here....but they will come, just a matter of when... and by the recent volume they are slowing coming....but when everyone man and his dog wants a piece of the action for fear of missing out I know the season will be about to change and will be looking for it when others fear missing the boat..that still appears to be some time in the future right now.

Patience...patience ...patience

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.