GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Well team im mostly out, have to say that ive lost over 50% on...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Well team im mostly out, have to say that ive lost over 50% on my GDN heads 'investment' and as for the options, well we all know where they are at so I consider myself no longer a holder. Lesson learnt, im pretty much over oil/gas explorers and have given em a fair crack over the last 5 or so years. I havent made much outa them. This management is indeed woeful and im pretty sure there is a capital raising with some form of option 'incentive' in the new year (as they said they wouldnt raise more money this year - who believes???).

Ive come to realise that the company just doesnt deliver on its goals. Tap tap tap the market for money, and then tap it some more. They really have spent a huge amount and have no production to show for it. I gather they have a fair whack more to spend as well before they are producing in meaningful amounts. I wonder too, after a bunch of wells are completed (if ever), if any of the wells will actually turn a profit against all this invested capital.

So scrubbed this from my interest and going back to my mineral explorers/small cap miners. I have had some great experiences in that sector and think that is where Im best placed.

Good luck to those who hold on, I coulda had terrible timing selling out, I sure wish I did a while ago with the options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.