My speculative opinion is that funded Tungsten, Molybdenum and...

1. Osi
    15,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    My speculative opinion is that funded Tungsten, Molybdenum and Vanadium developers are potential multi-baggers.

Cobalt developers that actually have cobalt to mine are also potential multi-baggers.

Mineralisations of these metals will likely stay of the good side of demand/supply curves IMHO in the face of some broader market volatility.   Chinese supply of some of these minerals is wagering for a variety of reasons.

Chinese demand for tungsten mineral is increasing due to higher rebar standards combined with supply complexities.

Cobalt is interesting because name brand  manufacturers are seeking supply away from child labour mines in West African conflict zones.  There is more cobalt than lithium  in a  lithium ion battery.

Vanadium is interesting because supply from economically viable ore is currently limited and because the metal has potential to follow the trajectory of lithium.

Long term investors may like to research how new technologies are growing the demand for these metals.

As usual, do your own intensive research and don't rely on anything posted on HC. My opinions fall way short of being properly researched fact and who knows what Trump will tweet next.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.