OLI 0.00% 1.3¢ oliver's real food limited

10c a share? No way. Estimating a fair takeover value

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    OK, I've been extremely busy and finally I have a bit more time.The financial and health crisis has me very busy since they're both my areas. You can imagine there aren't many people who somehow understand both in depth (and yes, it's a big concern, definitely not a flue, and it's a game changer...)

Anyway, OLI take over plan being shared: In short,10c is too cheap.

-The health food and organic industry is about to EXPLODE
    -Domestic travel going to boom
    -Business is being sold at current value, discounting all trends pointing towards a complete revolution of the understanding of health, example: This novel and rather strange coronavirus has no vaccines, sars vaccines attempts were so bad they gave up, so that's off for a LONG while. So people have NO CHOICE but to understand their only hope is a STRONG immune system. How do you do that? You follow OLI's vision and JG's vision. You lower your toxic load. You eat organic food. You supplement with the right supplements.
    -We're barely realising the profits and efforts, to a point, where you could see dividends a year down the line, and it's being bought over?
    -We're in the midst of a 10 year cyclical correction, aka valuations of small caps at at lowest in a full cycle, not a good time to sell at all.
    - Prior work on valuations in other posts, I still think given the future potential and game changing coronavirus event, that market valuations of OLI between 36M and 72M are most aligned. That's between 15c and 30c a share. 15c is a minimum.

No, 10c is definitely not right. It's too cheap.

If JG still has about 33% of the shares, some of big holders that would want to exit at 10c may not have 18% to secure the acceptance to an offer.

It's not a done deal. Not when the whole industry of health food and organic food is exploding as the mass is starting to adopt a healthier lifestyle to combat the coronavirus pandemic. This needs to be factored in, people will keep eating, and they'll increase the quality of the food, buy local, buy health supplements. This industry gets bigger by the day, some people who contacted me, their websites are SOLD OUT. A huge tipping point has appeared. It's not time to sell. 10c is not pricing in that game changing trend acceleration. Money is rushing in (private equity). Investment is appearing out of nowhere.

I must admit the work done by JG and team has been wonderful, however, for once, I'll respectfully disagree. 10c is too cheap. I'd oppose this and gather a group to combat this cheap and incorrect valuation. I'm sure we can gather quickly 10% of the float, given we've bought in, at much lower levels.

Anyway, that's my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.729M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43413 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 223877 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.