NRZ 10.0% 1.1¢ neurizer ltd

Oh the speculation on a spec stock ;)I think the stockmarket was...

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1082
    Oh the speculation on a spec stock

I think the stockmarket was hopeful that each party would have control of either the senate or the house, as it’s means a bit of certainty that not much is going to happen for at least 2 years.

I think a Trump presidency with both house and senate will always be better than a Biden presidency with control over both (Trump lowering taxes etc).

And yes, Biden is not president-elect ... despite what the rubbish MSM like to proclaim.
    There will be weeks(maybe months) of litigation surrounding the “mail in ballots fiasco”.
    There are some pretty serious claims, so those will need to be investigated. Looks like the DOJ now involved too.

With LCK, we’ve had a pretty decent run over the past week or so ..... I’d hardly worry about a slight pullback on the legs up (regardless of volume).

In the end, the upcoming announcements and ticking of boxes are all that matters (and will eventually correlate into non speculative SP appreciation).

The fact that the SA gov listed the project on their website, is a pretty positive sign, IMO, that we’re pretty close.

Only if the next 4 weeks are void of an annoucnement, would I then be a little concerned (and not on whether the PPL will be granted... but our cash position heading into the March quarter).

Cheyne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $112.0K 9.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 206728 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 85000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.