LOM 4.76% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

10c Fair Value Call, page-39

1. 2,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    While considering the 10c fair value thread title, I gave some thought as to how this could be achieved by management on the back of no news, just expectation. I predicted 8c a couple of weeks ago on bulk sampling expectations, which we touched briefly then retraced from.
    My thoughts are a FOMO boost can be achieved. We have a big bulk sampling campaign about to begin, which is what all of us LT’s have been hoping for for years.
    It is going to be done in two tranches, with 5 in the canguine area and then another 11 elsewhere.
    To give it a boost and have those worried about missing the boat, I would state that the company is about to sample the first five and will report when these five are finished, being part of the first campaign. There will be dusters in there, maybe all of them will be, but even if it takes the fifth to find a great result, no one will know until the trading halt, which will have people kicking themselves. Importantly they won’t know how many dusters we have had.
    If all five are no good, make the same announcement about the next 11, which will carry the same risk of not being involved.
    If none of those 16 are any good, then we’re all in trouble anyway.
    Good luck in this next phase over the next few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.