WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Hi Bitzer... Firstly I hold great respect for your posts over...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi Bitzer... Firstly I hold great respect for your posts over several years... particularly over the past difficult times for shareholders. I also agree with the point being made here on DT's.is absolutely correct.. but I do wonder if this effect in holding the sp down is as great as we might think. Certainly "an effect" though.I think also the s/price has gone up 0ver 200% since the Cr (price) on a high volume issue, so the real (long term?) market is waiting for the next step in justified performance.
    I have been a long advocate pushing the company for frequent reporting/updates...not because we need to be involved in their "management" but because as a fact of history... management do NOT have credibility in keeping the market and shareholders ACCURATELY informed... so that the sp can be assessed correctly.
    So for me the issue on monthly reporting is very very simple. Notwithstanding the potential instability of operations/results that may occur month to month, it is the only way this management will be able to continue restoring the market credibility necessary to get their plans successfully implemented.
    As we know there are many of Australia's best companies have been to the edge of the cliff, looked over and decided to regroup and turnaround, and have done it successfully. Generally it requires more aggressive management change than has been reported to us so far.
    Many thanks for your posts. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.