VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

10c here we come!, page-25

1. MJP
    260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Oh come on guys read my thread.
    I said I own VMS because it is a multi element resource Sn, W, and Fe (and Cu.) I made comment because the threads did not seem to be pushing the big positives of the W component. Not because W% and Sn % were low. All the studies are positive

However whether I like it or not the Sn and W grades are 0.3% and 0.2% according to VMS own announcements.

0.7% Sn equivalent fine but Multi element resources usually require more complex metallurgical solutions and lower grades more costly ones. (For the record Kasbah Resources is 14.0m ton @0.85%Sn measured and indicated per their own ASX announcements)

10c here we come could be a good thread name ie sp going up 10c minimum. Upto last capital raising level would be better at 31cents? + and the one before at 42 cents better again.

Reasons why I think this will happen are:
    1. Multi element resource. Not all eggs in one basket if a commodity price crashes
    2. DSO Fe should fund capital requirements of Mount Lindsay
    without further share dilution. If not the cash balance at the time should appease banks for any loan requirements
    3. Great Infrastructure
    4. Only checked ~25% of total potential resource area. Big chance for resource increase with corresponding savings etc flowing on.
    5. China likes tin. Esp tin in Tasmania.......$$
    6. Longer term forecasts for tin and tungsten are better than most other metals. ie demand to outstrip supply.
    7. Tasmania economy is weak Mt Lindsey would help big time.
    8. Both Coalition and Labour are behind improving Tasmanian economy.
    9. Tasmania is currently excess of 40% heritage listed (I think) so sentiment is more along the line of we've done good on the environment lets bring on the economy.
    10. Greens star is waining as is their power base to push through their ideology
    11. Essentially all necessary permits etc have been approved. Now it is just rearguard action by some greens to justify funding.
    12. Great management team. With 20:20 vision they picked capital raisings at the right time... except of course they did it without the benefit of hindsight. Politically astute management team who know when to push and know when to lay low.
    13. So what about $1 within 2 years..... (is 13 your lucky number)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $177.5K 9.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 10567207 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 752560 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.