VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

So Guys I've just had a few musings about the situation....

1. MJP
    260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    So Guys I've just had a few musings about the situation. Wouldn't mind a better opinion from the lawyers out there.

Item 1.
    However much the sp has gone down in the last few months with all the frustrations it is causing for us investors I wonder how the Tarkine directors feel impacted. At least VMS has cash in the bank. From the mumblings of SJ asking people to contribute so he can continue the fight it suggests the cash flow for the STT is far from good. (Is he still getting a directors fee?)

Item 2.
    While the last appeal was being heard the possibility of paying costs would have been a contingent liability. Now that the STT have had costs awarded against them I would have thought this would have moved from a contingent liability on their company books to an actual laibility. Even though they are appealing again wouldn't they now have to show costs as a liability not a contingent liability as currently the onus is on them to pay not just a possibility?

If the above is correct (and giving the bleating about requiring funds) there is a possibility that the company could be trading while insolvent - creating many other legal issues for the STT directors.

Thoughts pls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $125.5K 6.970M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7299478 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 285855 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.