VMS 0.00% 1.7¢ venture minerals limited

There will come a point where their option for appeal will come...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    There will come a point where their option for appeal will come to an end. What the fools don't realise is that the main project will not be effected in the same way and precedent will be set.
    what is unfortunate is that legimate cases that I would be in favour of supporting will now be harder to fight against. Remember Olympic dam and how it had stiff opposition to going ahead.....
    what is unfortunate I is that we have missed out on steady cash flow from Riley which was economic at the time of approvals with off take agreements. Obviously Scott Jordan has no idea what an off take agreement is or he wouldn't of made that stupid comment after vms announced there decision. Riley is on hold but as we have seen in the past this can change very quickly. The share price would be up around the 50 cent mark instead of it current share price. That is what the incorporated association of save the tarkine has done to vms with no way of paying back any court costs which would have to be in excess of 200000 plus now. With what Scott Jordan has said and what they have with their report card you wonder if and not when compensation will have to be paid to vms and it's stakeholders.....I see no action against any other companies doing exploration work in the area.
    i was against the overseas venture but now am all for it as it just seems to hard to get a company up and going in Tasmania wit now 4 tiers of approvals needed.....we need action now
    Last edited by peteey: 21/08/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $14.47K 821.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3541590 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 772172 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.