SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

10C is coming back!, page-36

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hi Craig sorry for the belated response I was away on an overseas holiday and had no intention of going anywhere near the ASX let alone HC.

Its tough to say seems to have found a bottom and some support at 10.5C may move up and down a cent or two but until theres a major announcement from the South American market on Globalsat not really going any where until the first batch of Pearls launch date is announced which could be 12 months on current timeframes. SAS don't seem to want a JV hence another CR coming in 6 - 8 months probably around 10C.

Interestingly I found this article which shows the South American communications market is complex and has many telco providers with different market share and business models depending on the country in South American within which they operate. Many hurdles for SAS to navigate it would seem in this crowded market.

https://frontera.net/news/latam/ana...t-telecommunications-stocks-in-latin-america/

I know your a fan of charts and they of course have some merit. However SAS is a sentiment stock and you have a myriad of people on a investor continuum if you will from DT'ers to SAS dreamers that this is a once in a lifetime stock to bottom drawers and everything in between.

Sophisticated investors are waiting for guaranteed (proven) ongoing, sustainable revenue which will probably happen when/if there are 60 - 80 Pearls up, tested and operating, with contracts signed with telcos and end users signed AND USING (both commercial and private) providing serviceable but not full coverage.

Let me know your thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.