SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

10C is coming back!, page-37

1. 2,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    I mostly agree with you comments. I agree that Latin America is complex but atleast it is more delevoped than Africa. At the end of the day SAS will be reliant on global sat finding the right mix to on sell SAS' s services. I do wonder what service they can offer with only 20 satellites. Store and send services only I guess. I agree once 60- 80 sats are up a more frequent and reliable service can be provided.

I think mumy frustration with SAS is the same frustration I have with alot of tech companies on the ASX. They are not well supported. It is disappointing that we have to wait for sophisticated investors to lead the way in the SP. There is a fear of tech stocks on the asx, there is fear amoungst retail investors and that fear is due to a lack of understanding. The likes of SAS, FBR, MOB ect are all languishing because of lack of understanding.

Anyway. More patience is required. Agree with your position. Wish we had quantity of quality retail investors that put a punt on some proven tech instead of (or as well as) punting on crypto.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.