AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hello! Stop with this up ramp and down ramp crap... Just give...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hello!

Stop with this up ramp and down ramp crap... Just give your price speculation and your opinion/research why you believe it'll reach that, no point in arguing with such replies. 10 Cents is coming but its not going to happen tomorrow, or next week, or next month and definitely not next year. It'll take a few years for 10 cents to be reached and that's what long term investors are interested in.

For those like myself who don't mind holding for the long term future then all is well, for those who got caught in a day trade gone bad then either cut your losses or grow some patience and wait. Once certain things are completed by the company then we will see further price movements. We might see some slight upside tomorrow however I heavily doubt it'll hit 5cents tomorrow as that's just not being realistic.

Set realistic expectations when entering a stock at a certain price and when to sell and always set your stop losses at an amount your willing/can afford to lose. What Alphastar123 was saying before was completely out of this world... however one thing he said which can actually happen is
    "Hold onto your shares for the long term, it will boom". With long term holdings anything can happen however if you believe in what your investing in and know what their doing and keep up to date on latest announcements, if they have enough cashflow etc... then you know what your doing and know it's worth.

GLTAH

~Peaky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.607K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 102396408 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21041400 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.