BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

The market is repricing the stock. Call it manipulation or...

1. 1,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    The market is repricing the stock. Call it manipulation or whatever. It has to happen as there is no long-term data yet and the Thai study cohort is small. An immunological response is great news though. The share price was always going to rocket on good news as any whiff of the "C" word will be very emotive for a lot of people.

You have to not panic if you want to see this through. Investing is risky but I do think BIT is worth the risk. IMO Bit225 may have many more uses than just HIV. This will be worth a lot of money to a major pharmaceutical company if successful. There will be a lot of development to go which usually involves large amounts of cash. Hopefully MM is gaining some friends to help her with this. Only time will tell.

I'm in with a lot of shares I bought slowly over the years. BIT is a small portion of my overall portfolio. I think at the height two weeks ago I was up several hundred thousand. While this did put a smile on my face, there is absolutely no chance of me selling unless some bad data comes along or development cash burn no longer possible of which neither has happened. 

I am in BIT for investment purposes as are a lot of other major/ large shareholders. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.