BIT 23.4% 3.6¢ biotron limited

Shorts are publicly available....

1. 1,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Shorts are publicly available.

https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=bit

Let's not pretend it's shorting that is bringing this down. People got ahead of themselves, drove it to unrealistic valuations for this point in time and ramped the fact that 1000% gains would become the new norm.

Anyone who questions this is called a "troll" and now that reality is setting in there will be endless justifications as to why. The market will correct itself and return BIT to a more realistic price. My bearish analysis is based off the fact that people are forgetting the wheels of pharma turn slow. They are expecting and were pricing in overnight success, which will not happen.

In a few years though, BIT does have some promising stuff that could eventuate. But let's not kid ourselves, there are not "100 billion dollar takeovers" incoming like a few of the more duplicitious and now moderated rampers were claiming.

People need to keep a level head around here. Drink some green tea and assess the company's merits logically. It's not like it's without merit, I quite like it. Hence why I'm hanging around here until prices are more appealing for risk/reward.
    Last edited by Goldwater: 31/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.011(23.4%)
Mkt cap ! $32.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 3.5¢ $444.5K 11.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 459179 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 71980 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.