BIT 0.00% 4.8¢ biotron limited

Thanks Nutler - great post I enjoyed reading ur views. I guess...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Thanks Nutler - great post I enjoyed reading ur views.

I guess time will tell where this story goes.

Remember BIT is a small company only just reaching over 100m market cap. They need all the leverage they can get. The superiority bit225 potentially has (only one of many products but the primary focus) places it above other similar products currently in the market. If you start putting that detailed information out into the public arena you stand to potentially lose that leverage.

I can understand your point and the point of others that releasing the information can potentially gain you some leverage in producing a bidding war between potential suitors.
    Things to consider are that the stage of the process (phase 2) BIT is currently at with the compound and also current market cap would infact do the opposite and place them in a weaker position.
    I strongly believe they need to keep their powder dry at this current stage.

Also I personally think a china deal will be just as important and a potential game changer for BIT.

I wouldn't rule out a potential deal with a government or even a philanthropist ( I believe Bill Gates foundation was mentioned in one article, it was a wild speculation of course) if this does prove what they want it to after phase 3 and then onto a potential cure. This is much further down the track then where it is at right now of course. These are the entity's that would benefit from a potential cure where as big pharma does not.

Very interesting space to watch in the coming few months and into the future.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 4.7¢ $1.096M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104497 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 130024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.