BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

Cheers, Tez1Just to clarify. I did not say that only a cure...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Cheers, Tez1

Just to clarify. I did not say that only a cure would serve the health sector. IMHO the health care sector would have is as much benefit from throwing a hat in the ring at these times as Big Pharm, Perhaps even earlier with their many large databases of customers that would make for and actively be interested in trial medicine. Why shouldn’t our health insurers be at the forefront of insuring we are healthy, after all. Not just buying what’s available. 

Any steps forward is good in my opinion however, in terms of industry and economic footing - I believe BIT would need a something very significant to attractive a private sector partner interested in disruption for the Health Sector. I think a cure would get their attention. Anything else, not so much. The risk is significant. I maintain my position that Big Phrama would lose as a result of cure too (as an end result only). They are in the business of manufacturing and selling medicine. Treatments are better than cures for stakeholders and dividends, at least. 

FWIW - and to add to the wonder of dreaming for the best. Bill and Milinder Gates were mentioned by name, by MM in one of the announcements Re: successful outcomes in the BIT-255 trials. 

The statement was nothing more than a footnote comment to further on how BIT intended to seek commercialations. MM’s statement said (to the effect only) That it would be nice if the Billionaire philanthropists determined to involve themselves and created a pathway to a 3rd world solution for HIV (by means of paying the bill).

Her statement means absolutely nothing on face value.

MM statement, however, does provide us all with evidence that BIT / MM have the capticitiy to think  beyond the limited “Big Pharm” discussion everyone else is focused on. At least with this one thought. Even if it’s a dud idead. Even if mean as a joke. Even pure hypobole. 

It’s good to know MM is thinking about the cure in other areas of real world application. Delivering a BIT-225 as cure those least likely to access it - is categorically, something MM and bit have considered.

It says a lot. It also says nothing. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.