PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Still pondering this, but BCI had DFS capex for the Mardie...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Still pondering this, but BCI had DFS capex for the Mardie project of $580m initial capex. The NAIF apparently committed to $450m. DFS was July 2020 - why didn't they follow through with it?

Strandline Resources had capex of $260m for the Coburn Project, and they'd got as far as getting the NAIF to commit $150m for 15 years to contribute to development in Nov 2020.

So before you get to the Hyenergy project, you have to add $840m to the funded EV, even if the NAIF has put its hand up for $600m of that. I'm genuinely curious as to why BCI Minerals and Strandline Resources didn't press ahead with these two projects. What has PRL got that these two ASX listed companies didn't?

There doesn't seem to be much actual detail on the Hy Energy project, even though all the "narrative" is about green hydrogen. It seems long on narrative and vision at this stage. Maybe it will be $1 by the time that detail has been established, but it doesn't seem to be there at the mo. But, if it's all about Green Hydrogen, why buy Mardie and Coburn?

I wasn't impressed by the rebranding of Scandivanadium to Province Resources. Selling out has proved expensive, but faced with the same facts I'd probably do it again. The presentation for this is orders of magnitude better than the rebranding was, but it's a lot of projects to "focus" on. Why the extras?

And I still don't have an answer to this one. Hydrogen comes from applying power to water. Great. Solar, Wind. Green power. Sorted. Where does the water come from?? Australia is not famously endowed with water. So is it groundwater?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.