OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

10c Party, page-127

1. 13,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2672
    Scarpa - Hudson is correct. The news releases - mentioning Telink and its "world first all in one system on a chip for IOT" came well after Australia's Friday close".

So, 'sophisticated' or not, there was no way of knowing.

I've really no idea what it will do for the market performance on Tuesday, or next week. It was a subtle announcement, not a red flag. So it may be ignored or may be not.

But I don't really care because I know that in the mid to longer term it is a strong sign of what's to come.

What I take from the presence of Telink at the Tech World conference - and the specific mention of the Telink/Xped chip - is that Telink (with Xped, at this stage in the background) is strutting our stuff on the world stage along side cutting-edge up to the minute ICT tech.

The products and techs showcased and launched at Tech World are amazing and our Telink/ADRC chip team was right there amongst them.

Its well worth having a look at the live streaming on Youtube to fully appreciate just how cutting edge and high profile it was.

As I noted in an earlier post, Telink is one of only around 40 global Lenovo 'start-up investment companies. This is an enormous achievement in itself. But to be one of only 7 of those companies to be singled out for mention in the Press Release on Tech World - given the extremely high profile companies involved - says heaps.

It is clear that Telink is highly regarded - by Lenovo, GE and Intel and probably many others. Given the showcasing at high profile events such as this and its collaborations with the 3 companies mentioned above (and others), its customer pipeline and its demonstrated market success (evident in a 300% year on year growth rate), I don't think it will be long before we hear of market success, to add to the already demonstrated tech successes.
    Last edited by vintage: 11/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.