OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

I've been in this place once before. I jumped on the NOR train...

1. 589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I've been in this place once before.

I jumped on the NOR train last year in the 4s and rode it all the way to 16.
    I thought I was the cleverest investor out there.

What I observered was once we hit the 10's a lot of the posters on HC started talking price and fortunes rather than technicalities. I believed it all.

The ones that were really evil talked about how they had mortgaged their houses to buy more shares. That type of statement probably gives others the confidence to do similar. The herd mentality drives more mum and dads to part with their hard earned. Luckily I didn't fall for it.

Once we got to 16, things changed direction pretty quickly. If you were naive (like me) then the hype kept you hanging on hoping for the return to the former highs.

I followed it all the way back down to the 4s because I believed in the research and hype, bla bla bla.

Two weeks ago I sold my last remaining NOR shares and bought XPE. At the time they were exactly the same price. I already owned XPE and bought it as RYG late last year and watched it go nowhere for many weeks.

But owning the two made me compare them both

NOR has made a lot of promises that they haven't kept or are late with.
    XPE has never done that.
    They both have a world market and great potential.

It just seems like XPE never misses a beat, over delivers and quite often surprises. NOR has never done that. (Perhaps surprised by changing direction and not finishing other things it had started)

XPE has risen in price without the same type of hype and with solid news. IT has great potential. This post is really just to remind you that I think we are on a winner but to expect some sharks to jump in and pump once we pass 10 cents so the volatility they create can help them to take your money.

So
    Stop loss.
    Don't follow it down, or average down if that happens.
    Keep understanding the company rather than any of the hype that I reckon is just about to get ramped up.

And good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.