LU7 0.00% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

10c Party, page-285

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Lots of improvements to the ** and increased interaction with users which is a relief. Still obviously a lot of issues with participants receiving their prizes which is not great from a company that prides itself on removing pain points but at least admins are directing them to support promptly with info and links.

I feel like all we need now is a social media strategy in line with an unknown gaming platform instead of one that copies established multimillion dollar gaming companies. I don’t understand how they expect a Fortune 500 company to look at their socials and analytics and believe they can get a decent return on investment when mogul themselves can’t get participation, views and click throughs.

I actually would prefer to see another 12 months work on the app and platform itself while increasing brand awareness before attempting to seek home run partnerships. I feel like they are so focused on the home run they are neglecting the fundamentals, I.e the platform and the early adopters.

Does anyone feel like mogul are trying to skip the start up portion of the business life cycle and their social media reflects that?

Too much nostalgia posting and not enough communicating what the platform can do (not what it might do in 12 months.) I would love to see tournament highlights and winner interview etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.314M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.009K 72.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 469038 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 227996 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.