LU7 0.00% 1.6¢ lithium universe limited

I think that’s the point, we dont really know anymore. Their...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I think that’s the point, we dont really know anymore. Their comms are terrible. I don’t really know their USP anymore.

I invested off the back of the board, plus the promises of the app and the increased traffic and revenue presented in late 2020. The revenue model was presented as being three tier between the app, mid tier gamers and corporate.

Exec keeps telling us they are the best without saying or demonstrating why. We have the best esports platform just no one uses it anymore.

They also seemed to have completely given up on their loyal platform users to pursue corporate deals. The d.iscord is essentially a customer service handbook on to how to alienate and annoy users and community mavens. To collect promised tournament prizes you have to go to the razer site, pick what you want then email mogul support what you picked. Then they get back to you around wether it’s available in their area!? Then they order it for you. This must be this streamline end to end user experience that Michael has been touting.

Wouldn’t a business take a look at their market position compared to smash.gg or twitch or any of the others with recognised exposures and established market share and whose users are actually happy with the product? Functionality only takes you so far.

This whole thing feels like it’s run as a Fortune 500 company but with zero market share, revenue, resources and a part time remote team.

It has to be Gernot right? The strategy changing is average but these issues come back to execution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $2.307K 141.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 915661 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 685759 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.