LU7 0.00% 1.2¢ lithium universe limited

With how the board have previously done business it was always...

1. 7,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1991
    With how the board have previously done business it was always based on reporting and now so much announcements of each and every deal.

I bought more shares at 0.7c purely for this reason as EOFY people were selling and it is hard to pick the bottom but nothing had fundamentally changed as we still have the same board, they are still working and if anything they are more committed to what we knew at the start of this year with them wanting equity instead of cash so it was at their lost if it didn't work out along with reputation too.

If Cameron, Kate and Michael all up and left then yeah I can imagine the SP would fall but them taking shares is actually completely the other way IMO and hence why I bought even more.

They appear to be here for the long term and can see a need for what we all want Mogul to be and they are partnering with all the right organisations and hiring all the right talent so in my eyes if they (including team) cannot do it then there is either no addressable market (unlikely) or it is to early for something like this, again I don't feel this either as they are getting partners but to me it would be more likely to be to early than no addressable market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $22.24K 1.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 768818 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 207872 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.