LU7 5.00% 1.9¢ lithium universe limited

I am not in marketing but sounds like you are talking about SEO...

1. 7,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    I am not in marketing but sounds like you are talking about SEO now since you are referring to Google which is something different to what we were discussing previously.

I cannot talk about what SEO if any Mogul are doing, I am sure given their history they know about SEO especially Cameron and Kate who both worked at Google however it is something either the board aren't prioritising right now or is in the pipeworks but they wanted to do this update and focus on rewired which will also push up the google rankings based off my basic understanding of it with the traffic from Rewired but then again it they might not be coming to 'mogul' as such as but could be going to another page that just uses Mogul's infrastructure as a sort of white label product.

This is only my thoughts and assumptions but talk to [email protected] and they can clarify the SEO part as I am purely guessing with my understanding on these systems and assumption of the boards knowledge/experience.

If you do email, ask if it is okay to disclose to a wider audience as maybe there are others who are keen on this too and it would save time/effort on a response to 10 others. Whilst I am 'interested' and would sure appreciate the information, it isn't something I need an answer for given above so am not inclined to email them as I prefer them to do what they have done best at previous places to get results rather than respond to 50 investor queries a day, this is nothing against your queries personally just in general, that I'd prefer to leave them alone unless it was something I needed to know as I can only imagine having 1,000 different SH asking questions would sure be distracting and time consuming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.822M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $75.14K 3.852M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1320276 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 667000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 2429221
Last updated 11.16am 13/05/2024 ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.