ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

10c party, page-97

1. 10,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Plz provide a source for that could you ?

I heard yesterday that RACV were in partnership to build Hydrogen powered trucks in Victoria...
    I love it when big names get involved ..

"A growing number of other large Australian companies have also signed agreements with Hyzon for imported hydrogen vehicles to be delivered this year, including buses to mining magnate Andrew “Twiggy” Forrest’s Fortescue Metals Group and prime-movers to Wesfarmers-owned Coregas. The company said the fleet of 10 custom-built buses for Fortescue, which would be used to ferry workers to and from airstrips and around vast mining sites, would initially be made outside Australia."

"Other hurdles include the limited availability of hydrogen-refilling stations and the expensive cost of manufacturing zero-emissions hydrogen – including “green hydrogen” made via a process using renewable energy, or “blue hydrogen” made with natural gas combined with carbon capture and storage (CCS) to sequester the emissions.

It will be up to Hyzon’s customers to decide whether they will source green or blue hydrogen to fuel their new fleets of commercial vehicles.
    Mr Edgley said Hyzon was targeting hundreds of vehicle orders a year through the new facility by 2025. He said he was “under no illusion” it was a challenging task, but he was confident the cost of hydrogen fuel-cell heavy vehicles would decline in the coming five years, while local demand would continue to build."

https://www.watoday.com.au/business...ne-manufacturing-revival-20220128-p59s0r.html

Talking about trucks,, someone sure backed one up today !
    Last edited by Plext: 01/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.354K 676.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 34539367 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14086936 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.