RNU 7.32% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

10c partyy, page-420

1. 1,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1252
    What a strange day we had today, looked like a relative normal trading day, happy with mid 7’s then bang off we go. I’ve never seen an end of day or week trade like that. Surely something must have happened. Maybe something leaked out of the lab. Surely we are in for a TH or a please explain Monday morning. Those buying late in the day could have played this out differently and got in cheaper, who knows the motivation. There was too much volume for this to be a pump. Would love to know where all that money came from. Anyway I dare say we will find out shortly. Maybe a future off taker want a piece of the pie. I’m sure this was not done for a credit raise, management too smart for that and have so many options for funding.

Anyone know where RIO are up to with the JV resource? I wonder how exposed we are to a TO. Would hate to see that when we have so much further to run. Wouldn’t mind a big player coming in as long as it is done on market. How good is it that we have the funding options available, we don’t need to be desperate and take any deal offered to get the mine and processor up. I’ve rarely seen an opportunity like this one.

Gold
    Binding off takes
    Funding

and away we go. Trying not to get too carried away, imagine if we have the spherical graphite, a gold mine and Rio JV all up and making money in a couple of years time. The mind boggles. As someone said earlier the hard part will be holding onto every share until we get there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.006(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.9¢ 8.4¢ $502.5K 5.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91481 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 7745 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.