QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hey all, Yes there are more sellers than buyers but more so...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hey all,
    Yes there are more sellers than buyers but more so ahead at higher levels last I checked. So still a lot of shareholders not willing to sell at these prices.
    Still a waiting game but market is skittish generally at the moment and there's no love for a higher risk emerging micro cap.
    No new news doesn't change the facts they have an ever increasing order book, sufficient cash (based on my understanding from the last report that most of the capacity requirements they've built into Waurn ponds and Bankstown have been completed.) and so cash burn should not be as extensive. We also have just started the Tail spars production and Hawkei, and we have the KIST contract due at the end of this year.
    So things are happening out there and that's fine by me.

Some of the R&D spend also is aimed at improving their margins on manufacturing, aero in particular appears to be skinny on that front, owing to the revenue to profit ratio, so costs are critical, not just at the board level

They're on the right path but yes it's still a higher risk play and a longer term one at that. It's no good trying a day trade on this stock that's for sure, there are other stocks out there for that.
    Anyway all the best...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.