QHL 5.00% 19.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hey Ash, I believe the original founder was and I believe still...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hey Ash,
    I believe the original founder was and I believe still is a serial inventor, those types of people are always looking for the next greenfields project or idea. Some of the longer term holders may be able to clarify that. Why did he sell? To hazard a guess I'd say apart from moving on to his next greenfields project, he'd probably realised he'd maximized its value at that time, but also that to realise it's full potential would mean a bigger capital requirement and outlay into the future. I mean the product has developed significantly since then and moved into other markets. I wonder why James Douglas from Carbon Revolution has come on board? Or Deakin or WHSP who have taken part in every CR.
    As for timing with CR's, the latest cap raise IMHO couldn't have been timed any better. I mean they either have the capacity to meet contracts over the coming years or they lose them. It's incredibly important to meet their commitments in order to have a chance on other contracts to say the least. On top of that there's a willingness to get on top of debt, short term debt has gone and longer term debt should be gone by 2021.
    Time will tell anyway, but market is not willing at this stage to go any higher and that's fair enough.
    Cheers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $14.23K 72.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 12656 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.