IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

10c target in 12 month , page-31

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Hi holder,s and lookers. I want to make a comment, particularly given my post last night. Here's the thing- there was a product on the market- a successful product that works, Nurofen Meltlets. It has some issues with taste and feel (it is a product that one just puts into one's mouth- no water required). So, "taste and feel" is important, as the ANN says. So, IMU had a challenge- could it improve the taste and feel of the already successful product? Today, the company tells us that it couldn't. Maybe no-one can- maybe that's just the way these products are- I dunno. Ok, so yes, it is disappointing (because we could have made a killing). But it's biotech, and it's all about experimentation.

There are other projects in the pipeline here. Massive volume so far today- some stop losses hit? The market isn't stupid, and has bought back up again. Just because we couldn't improve taste and feel of an existing, successful product, does not mean we don't have valuable technology and patents. It pay to find out what else we are up to, for those who think this is the end of the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.