TOE 1.49% 33.0¢ toro energy limited

Yes ...... I just noticed DYL had updated their Barking Gecko...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Yes ...... I just noticed DYL had updated their Barking Gecko results. That is a very interesting result ....... small area 700m x 200m above 400ppm - but thats good grade.

Also I was curious as to why TOE didn't mention it, as AVL updated the BYH results on their first Gold hit at **anintha even though they only have 5% (of the Gold, Ni, Cu) ...... but that looked to be an auto match on the ticker, from the BYH release so it was a bit curious.

Sometimes the notice is an automatch on the Ticker, and there was only one mention which spelt the name but not the ticker. The ticker listed was 15% > "JYV 100% owned by Toro Energy" so it might not have auto matched ..... but TOE do include it regularly in the Monthly Operations report (the next one is due in about 2 weeks).

As to the question raised about the activities, and what the leadership are doing ....... when the U Price started to move in March - they immediately updated the Slide Deck on March 23rd, and have been beavering away ever since ...... with fine tuning of Lake Maitland and the Vanadium.

Great to see a nice steady build this week - no new Gap ups created - just steady progress!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $39.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 33.0¢ $47.57K 142.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37861 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 16848 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.