CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

10c, page-21

1. 27,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3312
    had a chat with Mark CTO,

would appear that they continue to remain on the 4-5 year devleopment path to 300koz pa, as noted above, but, had been set back 15m due to the power to site delay.

ideal time to buy imo,

also asked about the SPP, and wasnt too fussed, they would get whatever shareholders wanted to apply, and had basically been asked to make available to shareholders first. "what does that mean? are you also doing a placement?" He wouldnt say, but it seemed obvious that one might follow. But then, i generalised and suggested that a small placement to ease through the transition to cash flow positve, which they are almost, went over well.

So, imo, expect a small placement to carry things.

ABout the dump Friday,??? was as intrigued as i was, and would look at the top 20.

Basically, seems they are progressing, and while old holders have endured the pain of delay, that is water under the bridge for myself, and look forward to them now stepping up, targeting 50koz 2010, and continue over 4-5 years to 300k.

Heck, everything got smashed today, and hopefully the capitulation type exit friday, might reverse things here for this one.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.993K 1.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3403261 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7556171 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.