CTP 2.08% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Hi SnowKat,My comments following the "===>" (happy to be having...

1. 502 Posts.

Hi SnowKat,
    My comments following the "===>" (happy to be having part of this discussion; esp. re: Surprise revenue)

1) Surprise production - not scheduled until q2 2014 - and that is without any major hiccups. Thats in around 12 months time

===> the way I understood this is that no further "development" is planned for Surprise until 2Q2014 - I did not understand that to mean that production from the existing well would not be recommence once the NT Gov has issued a production licence. We have just spent significant capital in establishing a permanent camp/facility at the Surprise location with all weather access etc. I cannot see the sense in having incurred this expediture if we put it in mothballs for 15 months.

2) Total JV carry - dont agree, it will mean that more than likely we will need to employ more people to do the work that is required. Do you believe Santos or Total will pay the salary of Cottee, Halgren et all? Not likely.

===> No pay from Santos JV but certainly from Total JV - The 2 JVs are significantly different. In the Total JV, CTP retains operatorship and As I understand the total JV, they pick up the first $48M of first phase expenditure. So, any time spent by anyone at CTP (including Cottee or Hallgren) on Total JV activity will be charged back to Total. - happy to hear alternate views?

3) 1.5 m from Century...OK...push it out to 31 March.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $2K 40.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 993652 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.