CTP 2.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Hi PmysI have no sentiment towards how long I want the stock to...

1. 1,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Pmys

I have no sentiment towards how long I want the stock to get a certain price.

As I said a few weeks back, Im happy that it is over twice as much as what it was this time last year (and still afloat)!

My point here is that people should have an opinion on the company, and not attack others opinions. A counter argument, fine, but simply calling someone an idiot because their opinion is different and attracting thumbs up is pretty boring reading!

My point in regard to SP specifically at the moment..is that before the Santos and Total deals and any real news on the success or otherwise of the EPT and 3d, the SP was sitting at around 12 cents.

I would have thought these deals were SP accretive - which they certainly were for a relatively short period of time, however have now apparently had no or very little impact at all. Does this mean it is a good time to buy, is the market wrong? Or is there news out there that some people know, more than others... and that is why we are where we were 4 months ago?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $13.5K 270.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199992 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 46448 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.