CTP 2.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Someone wiser than me, Garpal Gumnut, said of posters - "the...

1. 67 Posts.
    Someone wiser than me, Garpal Gumnut, said of posters - "the majority seem to be sad pensioners fallen in love with penny dreadfuls who seek succour from following the companies they invest in, phoning or emailing management and being reassured by the resultant spiel. They are in the main victims of confirmation bias, they invest in a hurry on a whim, and then for 3 or 4 years find reasons to justify their investments until it is delisted - " IMHO there is often a persistent, if not perverse, disconnect between operational results in the field and the SP, CTP being a good example. The market took SIR from 5c to $3 after finding nickel, a metal in massive oversupply and stockpile overhang ATM and with years of lead-time before production/sales, yet CTP makes a new field discovery and the SP fell sub 5c in January.

The reality is CTP has assembled a high caliber petroleum G&G exploration team hors pair, augmented by professional reservoir/production engineers and is progressing both Surprise & JV prospects. CTP management are oblivious to poster rants fretting about ST SP movements and rightly so.

I agree that anyone who dares correct the usual suspect cheer squad will get howled down but dogs bark, caravan moves on

DISCLOSURE : Took profits, holding small parcel

DISCLAIMER : No stock investment advice expressed or implied. DYOR. Anyone who sells/buys stock based on poster rants deserves to lose their money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $13.5K 270.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199992 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 46448 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.