RGT 1.79% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

10c, page-22

1. 1,196 Posts.
    BOT was a big gain from Friday, even from when I posted earlier to recommend people jump in on it was sitting at 0.065 and gained to 0.072 that is 0.007 gain in short time.

If your initial investment was $7k and your at $11k now you could choose from few options:

Sell out about 10:30 tomorrow when shares usually hit first buying peak of the day, unless a down trend occurs in which case hold.
    Watch buyer/seller figures and if mainly selling dump shares high wait for the down trend and buy back low
    Sell the profit share at start of the day then wait for a downtrend in one or several shares and re-invest money

The thing about pot stocks is right now they are a hot buy, if you have real money people are investing 100k - $1mil because the future of Australian cannabis is trending in the direction of USA.

Although polls can be very liberal in there demographic and result some have indicated about 80-90% of Australians believe that medical cannabis should be available to patients who need it. This illustrates a strong public vote for changes in regulations and puts pressure on political figures to get in line with this attitude.

The best way to look at it is your either gambling or doing your due diligence and making an educated investment strategy based on current research and trends.

A good example of that is I bought into BAL at 1.40 and sold at 13.35 a few days before the stock crashed to $6 overnight then one week later to $3. The reason I sold out is because my wife is a daigou shopper and told me that the Chinese government was going to change import regulations and it was going to impact her business. I then re-invested in A2M as I new it was 10/1 preferred brand of Chinese consumer over BAL and a buy in at 1.75 is now up to $2.40.

Point being know what your investing in as well as you can and get out at right time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.