RGT 0.00% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

10c, page-60

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Cuppa, you wanted to know about Fedora 17 and I shared.
    I've shared a lot of the information I've found out about the company from a side that I suspect most other's wouldn't be able to find out.
    I don't believe I've ever misinformed about the company and everything I've posted, well, the opportunity has been there to discuss or disagree.
    Please man up and point out where I have lied rather than take a pot shot at me.
    The company has said it has a licence to grow, we all know that but it is a HEMP licence. Is that not right? am I wrong here Cuppa? Haven't I supplied you with the facts? Didn't you see the application for Fedora 17? Didn't you read the two articles from journalists here saying they don't have the required licences?
    I have simply shared information for thought and discussion.

I don't know everything and have never said so but I bet I'm the only one who has spoken directly several times with the cannabis institute; who has friends connected with hemp farming in Slovenia; who has talked directly with people connected with the push for leagalizing MM in Slovenia.
    I've fairly and honestly shared my information and have just been criticized over and over, even when I have wished shareholders well.

I have no doubt the company and management know what they're doing, I just don't know whether anyone else knows what they're doing. I don't profess at all to knowing everything, I just know more than most on here and I can honestly say that still means not knowing enough.

Today and now, this is my last post on Hotcopper for MXC. I don't feel the information I have shared is worth my time or effort.

I do however look forward to your post Cuppa on where my lies are, and as I won't respond could you make it thorough and back it up with evidence.

Adio in lep pozdrav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 313 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.