RGT 1.75% 28.0¢ argent biopharma limited

10c, page-8

1. 1,196 Posts.
    I think it will hold between 0.09-0.11 for today but it is still a good buy considering a few factors:

They are start to end company - research/cultivate/genetics/manufacture/package/distribute
    They have facilities already established for cultivation and have just finished building a new grow center in Slovinia

They have both EU and USA approvals on their line of products

Building a 5 tier system on foundation of cosmetic range so if sales shift in the medical or recreational area they still have their foundation (a lot of other companies like AC8/MMJ/ZLD don't have this)

A $1.3m Euro deal was already signed and first shipment of units has been delivered (no other company has any revenue listing as yet)

Heavy expansion into Australia is dependent on application for medical cannabis cultivation, but they can import in the interim; however, I don't believe they will take as big a market share as Ac8 who is backed by Canopy.

Of course the industry is in it's infancy and all these factors are subjective to everything lining up, which in any business never happens, it is how you adjust or pivot that will indicate long term profits.

As Australian medical cannabis cultivation requires security level green house facilities the expenditure for setting up growing facilities will far exceed any form of initial profits gained in this first year for most companies I predict. If a warehouse style facility is built instead this also requires about a $500k USD investment, so it is definitely not going to be a cheap endeavor for any of them to expand their market share without significant long term investment, proper management, and consideration of all the challenges laying in-front of legal cannabis use for either medical or recreational use.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $13.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $913 3.258K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11129 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 49929 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.