GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

10cents, page-6

1. 642 Posts.
    Hi, about todays announcement they seem to be planning to case the well around 9800-10000 feet instead of 10700 feet like its been mentioned previously.

This would mean they would case the well in next 2 days if they do end up casing it around 10 000 feet and start drilling again maybe by end of weekend.

Casing around 9900-10000 feet would mean the 4 days of drilling to reach upper ismay they mention in todays announcement would be reached drilling at 10 feet an hour.

Maybe the report on wednesday if they start casing then will also mention the oil shows, and if that happens would expect to see the oil column once start drilling again around 10100-10200 feet before reaching upper ismay around 10400-10700 feet.

Casing by the report to oil gas website was meant to happen at 8500 feet and again at 10800 feet and 12800 feet, we wernt told of the casing at 8500 so can assume wasnt done yet and was planning to do the casing once reached 10000 feet.

The report on the oil and gas website is updated upto 3814 feet which was reached on 28-02-09, the document is meant to be confidential and has even been stamped on the pages it is confidential but is available for download, but i think the drilling below 4000 feet wont be reported on the site while the drilling is meant to be confidential since they were weekly reports and nothing since start of march.

The first well was never private, would be good to know why they think this 2nd well needs to be private.

Just my view on todays announcement that casing will be done around 9900-10000 feet and drilling by weekend is possible and 2-4 days after drilling restarted reach the upper ismay interval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.