KML kangaroo metals limited

I would have to agree with you Maffsmark1. This stock is very...

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I would have to agree with you Maffsmark1. This stock is very tightly held. Mt Ruby on it own is worth around $20 million. With coal being added to the portfolio and I am hearing that it is going to be in prodution very quickly possibly by the end of the year. They are saying that they are looking for a spread of assets from production to greenfields for the different kinds of coal. The first project which they have anounced is a high grade thermal project which has a considerable profit margin but smaller volumes whereas lower ranked projects have a lot more resource but lesser margin.

They are also looking for other projects which would fulfill their criteria.

They are looking at starting to develop a drilling program to start to evaluate the MT Ruby project which they believe could return huge benefits for the company.

All in all I get the feeling that things are on the move here. I expect they will start to announce things as they progress. Apparently they are very happy with what is happening in Indonesia and as much as I tried to ask about the progress all that faldi would tell me is that as soon as they had information they would release it. But i get the feeling that it is not too far away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.