SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Early in 2024 could mean April to be quite honest. I expect that...

1. 3,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Early in 2024 could mean April to be quite honest. I expect that Ebev trial would be wrapping up around now, but its possible things moved slower than anticipated. No biggie imo, delays and holdups are common in every industry and whilst not ideal are just a reality one must learn to deal with.

I never said the DSD would be complete in March, i thought it was common knowledge that it would be completed early in FY25 for the launch of the Capricorn roll out.

This was discussed in the webinars and you can find it in the announcements.

As i have said multiple times, i invested for Capricorn alone, Ebev and others are icing on the cake. Personally i would hope that all deals were put on the backburner and the company focussed 100% on Capricorn, but im not in charge unfortunately.

Likely the coming quarter result may not be too spicy as we will yet to see that ARR and Capricorn payments until the coming quarter. But if we get the full rollout green light for Capricorn and Ebev before the 4c results drop we should bounce very hard imo.

Just enjoy yourselves and relax and wait and see imo!

No need to get so feisty, being relaxed is the best way to enjoy the ups and downs of the journey.

Sans any new announcements it looks like we will be stuck down here for a while, but plenty to look forward to to keep spirits high imo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $12.53K 1.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 549616 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 11619388 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.