UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

$10m from OrbiMed confirmed, page-31

1. 427 Posts.
    The more this unfolds the more my gut tells me there is more to this than meets the eye. I just don't see AS and very experienced CFO letting this get to this if in fact that was not the plan all along.
    The sp was hugely higher than present for quiet a period and these guys would have been able to CR or other way higher only several mths ago.
    I have always suspected the masses could be used to finance everything from the ground up, development, research etc and that just before the company was about to be in a position to generate serious revenue it would literally be stolen from us. The sp has been brought to this level for a reason and the last two telecons have been so pathetic for a company that has never had any problem blowing it's trumpet when it suited.
    Will not surprise me at all if a private equity group is behind this and in the small print somewhere relating to that group will be a name or names we are familiar with.
    The positive to this or a similar underhanded manoeuvre from where we are now is that there is probably decent upside from the rediculous sp we now have BUT it will be way short of what many need to justify this investment.
    Make no mistake the company and it's technologies and contracts is a very valuable asset that I think is going to try and be prized away, let's hope it's at a decent premium to current sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.