UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

$10m from OrbiMed confirmed, page-33

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Blue...you sound like a short! LOL, now I am worried now that I am not the loan paranoid person

Private Equity are swear words in my book and if having Orbimed and royalty payments, interest payments and now 2 x Joe Blacks sitting in the board room...isnt bsd enough cash from privsate equity is likely going to be so short term in interests

What makes this criminally ridiculous is they have 60 million sitting there witrh the ATM....wtf are you doing Unilife? Alan, swallow your pride, your ultimate short trap or whatever it is you are trying to do and use the 1million or whatever it is ia the ATM to pay your bills. YOU CAN pay so just do so. Completely understand and empathise with a business struggling with poor cash flow having to juggle things...but that isnt UNS, they have all the cash in the world to see them through the next 6 months.

These actions tell me that 60million or not....they are goosed and the CFO is saying you have to get this stuf done now as the 60million isnt going to chnge the fact, just weaken you further...not buy you the time you need.

Now its a very thin line between being a cowboy and a maverik.
    Last edited by IndiJo: 17/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.