LOD 0.00% 6.2¢ lodestone energy limited

Hi Brantley,I've put nothing into CAG for a very good reason....

1. 1,545 Posts.
    Hi Brantley,

I've put nothing into CAG for a very good reason. There seems to be some definite selling on CAG that comes along whenever it gains momentum... and I think it was those who took the placement at 1 cent and are up 200% in a short period of time.

Another thing as I have mentioned is that the effective market cap of CAG is 3.5 times greater than that of LOD.

As for which will be producing earlier.... well there is nothing in it. Both will have to do more exploration work and its even call with limited info out at the moment.

So unless you know something that the market doesn't, which I am sure you don't, there is nothing substantial to claiming that CAG will be in production before LOD, or vise versa.

In addition, LOD benefits from having a tight registry and loyal founders and directors. Im not sure the same can be said for CAG. There has been a lot of selling and considering the founders own almost all the company from 1cent, they are obviusly selling into retail holders.

LOD was a 20cent float. The founders will likely make sure it gets comfortably back to IPO level much sooner rather then later.

IMO LOD has a much better buy at the moment.

Cheers,

francoo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.