SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

mandurah, I appreciate your back of the envelope ball-park...

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    mandurah, I appreciate your back of the envelope ball-park figuring. I'm sure your starting to see it also - when you begin joining the dots you start to see a much bigger picture forming. Bigger bigger bigger than I suspect a lot of us holders has previously even dreamt of.

. Potentially v/good-'best' commercial flow test results - next 2 to 4 weeks (this is the linch pin)
    . High quality resource of 'sweet' light oil condensate/gas. Gas from a wet condensate wells is apparently rated higher than from a dry wells with CO2 e.g. Cooper Basin
    . GSA in place
    . Proximity to existing infrastructure and market
    . Conversion of contingent resource to reserves - this should trigger a significant re-rating
    . New pro-development govt in India (would they consider providing financial support, or under-writing, comfort - what are partners for?)
    . Oilex has previously cherry-picked prime Cambay holdings based on significant previous research - news to me. We have the best acres!
    . A plan in place to roll out 5 more wells .... I hadn't seen that before. I must check on the Oilex website more often.
    . Each new well could be worth multiples of 77H, once the learnings are embedded - possibly using longer laterals with more fraccs - tapping into the deeper Y zone etc
    . This Cambay pie could turn out to be vvvvvery big bickies - massive (Woodside/Santos/LNG move over). There's enough to engage Magna on a cooperative working basis, taking advantage of their gun oil/gas manager (ostensibly we're all on the same team, working for the best outcome).

You can find at least 5 catalyst points from above to trigger +tive market action re-rating.

I definitely don't want Oilex to be taken out early in the piece, with so much still to achieve.
    Start at $1 and keep going upwards!!! it could still be cheap.

(I'd love a job as a barista in their office!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.