ACW 32.3% 4.1¢ actinogen medical limited

krispi, the cortisol hypothesis is well explained on Actinogen's...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    krispi, the cortisol hypothesis is well explained on Actinogen's website (see The Cortisol Hypothesis and Alzheimers, as well as many literature and research citations). It is perfectly obvious that because it is called hypothesis, it is recognized as not having been fully proven.

The entire enterprise is based upon 20 or so years of science showing that higher levels of brain cortisol are associated with a wide range of cognitive, neurological, metabolic and psychological conditions. Since medical science has thusfar followed many other hypothesis to solve the alzheimers challenge with almost bupkis as a result, new mechanisms of action and new hypothesis make sense, especially when supported by a great deal of associative evidence. Lots of people suffer in the meantime.

Actinogen is following the science and I am proud of their diligent effort to uncover whether raised cortisol is a causal agent that can be acted upon to reduce what may be a wide variety of symptoms. This is how the science works. There is no guarantee of success. Dosages, efficacy, targeted conditions, paired drug protocols etc. will be determined by the forthcoming studies. The science behind the cortisol hypothesis is compelling and worth a major effort to discover whether cortisol inhibition can affect one or many associated conditions. If raised cortisol actually does cause certain symptoms, its reduction would change the paradigm of medicine.

So, the forthcoming studies will prove or disprove all or some of the cortisol hypothesis. Your comments are meaningless if you do not realize that there is clearly a compelling scientific basis for Actinogen's research and development, and that everything else depends upon the upcoming studies that will prove (or disprove) efficacy and treatment protocols. That is how medical science advances. I am proud to be an investor and I hope the science plays out for the sake of millions of people. One can be both a rational scientist and an optimist - even when the problem being solved is difficult and complex. Too bad you are not excited by the fact based potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.010(32.3%)
Mkt cap ! $110.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 4.2¢ 3.3¢ $775.2K 20.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1007112 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 96543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.