NOR 6.98% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

@ 11/12/2015 Chart.patterns/.projections/opinions?, page-10

1. 17,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Yes the best way i can describe is the pitchfork you have drawn imagine that live and moving rapidly . Like you dont have to draw the lines again as the price moves to over a centre line in percentages ie more hits on the upper side the pitchfork would begin to uptrend . The pivot is changing the trend .

Yes looks bearish if your used to slower moving averages why i use the candle under the price for where the pivot begins happen if its going uptrend you see in my chart the twenty day or twenty one day in fact is about cross the hundred you kind of think wooh this is crossing an average and yes it is but if the overall trend in longer time frame is up you want try find the pivot point for this going up and thats resistance to price going down . in stocks i guess thats where longer term holders are not going sell or begin buying the distribution of a bell curve is not playing out fully .

I tried with shorter frames similar to where you are looking but found to whippy and also in saying with the indicator lines they are going come back together at some stage .

Ie when the pitchfork changes at some stage the forty day line will come under the price candles the further out you would expect the longer trend to go sideways but at some stage its going come under the price Ie when the market decides value is reach in the forty day period more hits on the upside in price .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $16.59K 412.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.