NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

@ 11/12/2015 Chart.patterns/.projections/opinions?, page-2

1. 17,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi Madmacs . Good to see you up howling around the woods

You know my blue line with linear i like the chart is something i try play around with for entories etc I see pictures in my crazy mind of cup handle type play possibly . Bell curve fallen halfway my first indicator of trend change in price is close in a twenty day linear it reacts so much faster even though we are in halves you would think would be slower to early signs of some restiance maybe to the price dropping .

Im just using over and under candle method here .Obviously the worms on drugs have some predictability about them ive not ventured to far from what im learning and conferrable with doing .For me im using two entries in predicating this pattern my hundred day mixes me around alot but learning to train my thoughts to where use it or discard it .

Will watch with interest if it broadens and the forty day comes under price . One would expect the trix i use also would fall under the cup   and begin rise to give indication of the cup handle pattern to possibly play out . the bias line is also referred to the cup if you didnt know ?  

Anyway if it plays out the forty day linear should cross under the candle a day or so before the trix crosses its signal line and curves up to form a cup pattern in the chart .  

Drinking Frangelico and dry now i hope all is well in your part of the country . See how we going being predictive its out there now im going store this one in a watchlist .  Gmm is a chart where you can see the gizomoz i use almost come off to perfection and for a chartist thats the grail even if the wins are slow coming it takes time predict the dojis of life .You fluke some i guess .And no i dont hold it its in a trail pool of stocks ive chosen this year to chart with possible invest with .

The forty day linear should cross near enough on around a doji in the bottom of the cup if we get it right ? Will be close enough to a bounce of some sort . What that dominant candle is doing so close to what maybe a bottom could be of concern or interest .

Lucky im full tonight you have an earful to digest lol.

Capture3.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.