NOR 2.13% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

@ 11/12/2015 Chart.patterns/.projections/opinions?, page-7

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks Valen for those that may not know you are using Trend analysis projections..
    Linear Regression Indicator - Interpretation
    The interpretation of a Linear Regression indicator is similar to a moving average. However, the Linear Regression indicator has two advantages over moving averages.
    Unlike a moving average, a Linear Regression indicator does not exhibit as much "delay." Since the indicator is "fitting" a line to the data points rather than averaging them, the Linear Regression line is more responsive to price changes.
    The indicator is actually a forecast of the next periods (tomorrow's) price plotted today. The Forecast Oscillator plots the percentage difference between the forecast price and the actual price. Tushar Chande suggests that when prices are persistently above or below the forecast price, prices can be expected to snap back to more realistic levels. In other words the Linear Regression indicator shows where prices should be trading on a statistical basis. Any excessive deviation from the regression line should be short-lived.

I ran some faster 10.20.30.40's and some dotted Time Series Forecast over the top of each..to attempt to tighten it up a bit...below these is the standard Exponential MA series......
    So to summarize again and for @SunshineSailor ,,,The trend is down albeit on a slowing momentum and it has reached a fairly critical support level....( this is where I differ from Martis in that I think 10.5 was the support and 10 is below it...most would agree with Martis as 10 has a psychological strength and it seems all the buyers on 10 would support that)
    This is now trading in a narrowing channel that most will know precedes a similar Bollinger band style breakout...as to a definitive Buy Sell Hold and price estimate next week...
    For medium term traders It is not time to buy until the trend change is confirmed....Traders would have sold and investors would possibly see the CR at 8c as being the low and not worth missing the next bullish run Its a long term hold for them...
    Day Traders may still see lower prices .....and depending on next weeks volatility may follow the Market Makers Manipulators for a few Tics daytrade.
    cheers
    nor13122015a.png
    nor13122015b.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $5.638K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 83888 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18148 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.