DXB 7.37% 51.0¢ dimerix limited

11.5 cents, page-30

1. 3,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 889
    Anyway, it is what it is.
    Short of going back in time and doing everything StormBoy said to do, we have to live with it.
    If you believe the science, and that the company can sell it, then you support the CR.
    If not, you either sell, and take the loss, or hold tight and take the dilution.
    There is absolutely NOTHING to gain by coming in here, having a big ol’circle j3r& and patting each other on the back because you all hate on mgt. Unless that was your motive all along....but I doubt that. Nothing positive will come of it. I’m fairly sure they could give two hoots about a bunch of small disgruntled holders who didn’t even take the time to vote against their remuneration packages.
    Why would they care for you if you don’t vote?

The best option to improve your chances of making money from DXB, is to just try and stifle the negative sentiment: I could care less if you support with your cash again.

Live in the moment.

And on that, I’ll be partaking in The Resilience Project DISconnect tomorrow. No mobile Phone or internet usage for the whole of Sunday 10th December.

See you again Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.035(7.37%)
Mkt cap ! $280.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 54.0¢ 47.5¢ $3.360M 6.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25428 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 15478 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.