DXB 7.37% 51.0¢ dimerix limited

Hi @DoctorBrad Generally I agree with your thoughts on this...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Hi @DoctorBrad Generally I agree with your thoughts on this forum but re: CR we will have differ. My beef is that Mgmt did a CR in Feb which was against their previous official announcement to the market and, to only SI at a ridiculous price. Yes, I agree 100% that's history. I assume they were aware of the negative reaction that it attracted and my point is, did they learn/change their way? Yes, partially in terms of offering this CR to SH but once again, at a ridiculous price. So yes I agree 100% with you re: voting but to maximise SH value, to give away a large percentage of the company shares at this price is insane. Having read thousands of posts on this forum for DXB, I cannot recall anyone stating/proving that dmx-200 is a dud. Can you? I am 99.9% sure of this. So with this potential, it just saddens me of the financial capital raising skills of Mgmt. On the flip side, I believe their scientific skills are remarkable. So in summary, without a licence deal, they need us, just as much as vicer versa. And also, they are getting subsidised by the taxpayer funded $$ which is no small amount. So over to you Mgmt for some awesome news in this month!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.035(7.37%)
Mkt cap ! $280.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 54.0¢ 47.5¢ $3.360M 6.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25428 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 15478 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.